I know I've been terribly MIA but things will pick up I promise.
1. Exciting bits: Lady Gaga's concert was mind-blowing.
2. Sad bits: They played Michael Jackson before the show, and no one knew the words...
3. Amusing bits: Grazia loved my Urban Outfitters boots so much, I made it into Grazia's Bounty Hunter! Caption "No pants, well done!" (I was wearing a bathing suit under a mini skirt.)
4. Recommended bits: Malaysia, namely Kuala Lumpur/Langkawi/Koh Lipeh/Melakka, was cheap, fun, relaxing, beautiful, breathtaking, tiring, exciting, thrilling, old and new all at once.
5. Ideas for Easter Saturday: indulge in some Haigh's Easter eggs, order a latte and an Avacado Hommus on Toast served with Honeyed Bacon and Dukkah at Duke's Coffee Roasters on Chapel St, drop into Papucci a few doors down for sales of up 75% off Nude/Siren/RMK shoes.